Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2013

a Snap a Set and a Song - Hop

my Snap


On Easter Sunday we were invited to a barbecue hosted by my husband's old high school friend and his lovely wife.

He also doubled as the Easter Bunny for the afternoon!
I'm still laughing over this pic!!

(Not my photo...snapped by Mrs Easter Bunny)

my Set

My set this week is a mix of Easter things and Lindy Hop style.

Hop


my Song


I just love the Lindy Hop.
So much energy.
So much fun.
I wish I could dance like this!




Please link up your SS&S below.

Copy this and add it to your post if you like.



Linking this post to -


1 comment:

  1. Looks like one lonely bunny in your snap. :-)

    A very pastel set - I wish I had some of my pictures from the 70's when we all wore pastel. LOL!

    Great song - that music never gets outdated.

    ReplyDelete