Followers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

a Song - Tuesday's Tune



It's been 11 days since we went to the Keith Urban concert.
You probably already knew that because I blabbed about it all over social media!
Just in case you missed it, I also blogged about it HERE.
I can't get his songs out of my head.
It was the best show I've ever seen.
He is playing his last show in Brisbane tonight,
the one that was postponed due to the weather and floods.
My husband's sister and mother are going.
I soooo wish I was going again!




Linking this post to Essentially Jess's


&

Cass Can Sew's


6 comments:

  1. I dont think I could say I actually know a song that he sings - I dont know if that makes me unAustralian :) I cant listen now as I am at work, but will have a look at youtube when I get home. He seems like a pretty nice bloke though - and that smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I haven't ever heard Keith Urban sing, ever, but I am a bit out of touch like that :) Zanni @Heart Mama x

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I love him. I wish we were going again tonight too! We almost did!! I have been listening to him mostly non stop since the concert too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, not a big Keith Urban fan- but that is a pretty good song :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only just recently listened to Keith...and I imagine he would be great in concert. Glad you enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Keith Urban... when I lived out west many years ago in Cunnamulla, his first big album was on high rotation at my place!
    And just for a little bit of trivia for you... Keith Urban used to compete in country music competitions around Caboolture with my neighbour when I was a baby. My parents knew him and his mother. Mum said he was a nice kid, but she always felt sorry for him for having such a pushy mother. Also, my friends mum used to baby sit him when he was a little boy.
    Thanks for linking up lovely xo

    ReplyDelete