Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

a Song - Tuesday's Tune

On Tuesdays I share a tune.
A new song that I love.
Or an old one that I can't get out of my head.
If you've played some music on your blog this week, why don't you link it up here?
Or you can join the fun and make your own Tuesday's Tune post.




Yeah, ok...I know I'm not 12!
But One Direction's new video is so CUTE!!
And it's a pretty catchy little ditty, too.
Good move One Direction's managers...good move.





Happy listening...have a great Tuesday!

And don't forget to link your Tuesday's Tune below :)


Linking this post to Essentially Jess's


8 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, they are dags! But it is a catchy tune, and you do have the excuse of having a young girl in your house! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must confess, there are several One Direction songs I never seem to be able to get out of my head once they're in, and I find myself singing along! Oh the shame! I wonder if my mum actually felt like this about NKOTB! ;-) x Aroha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I have heard (and watched) that just a few times whilst holidaying with my 1D crazed niece. It is pretty cool though, but I can't admit that out loud!

    #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'll go there. I don't mind One Direction. And this one is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As the mother to three girls I have little to no choice but to like One Direction. Just between you and me though they are not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so unbelievably cute! I'd rather girls be into this than anything else. Their songs are happy! And seem to have a positive message attached to them from what I have heard. I only say with a little bit of shame that my boyfriend is quite partial to their music, but I don't mind this one actually! It's a very dorky kind of cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my. I'm kind of glad I have boys, unless of course they start wearing their hair like that. You are going to be such a cool mum to teenagers some day in the future. Finger on the pulse, Thea, you have your finger on the pulse. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to get with program with music, don't I? I'll have to play this one for my 7yo - bet she'll probably know it already! Kirsty @ My Home Truths

    ReplyDelete