Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

a Snap a Set and a Song - Waterfall

my Snap
On the weekend we found another hidden treasure.
Only one hour away at Buderim State Forest is the gorgeous Serenity Falls.

005a

 
my Set
My set this week is flowy and sparkly...just like a waterfall.

Waterfall

 
my Song
I'm so jealous of anyone who just saw Coldplay live in Brisbane!
 



There is a linky below if you're joining in and a button to add to your post if you like.
Click HERE for more details if you need them.

Copy this and add it to your post if you like.

2 comments:

  1. I happen to love waterfalls! Aside from their own beauty, there is so much you can do with them photographically. I think I told you before how lucky you are to have such amazing places to photograph near you. And the weather to allow you to do it. Winter here is a tough time to find natural features but they can be found ... as long as your fingers don't fall off from the cold. LOL!

    Enjoyed your SS&S this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love waterfalls, large or small. When we travel to northern Minnesota and into Michigan we see a lot of waterfalls. I love your set and the video is very cool.

    ReplyDelete