Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday's Tune

I'm adding a new regular feature to this little old blog.
On Tuesdays I'm sharing a tune.
A new song that I love.
Or an old one that I can't get out of my head.
If you've played some music on your blog this week, why don't you link it up here?
Or you can join the fun and make your own Tuesday's Tune post.
 
 

Last week I had a day teaching Year 6 and some Year 7s.
This song was all they could talk about.
What do you think of it?
I won't be playing it for my 8 and 5 year old children.
But I think it's a crack up!






2 comments:

  1. Let's hope that in the future they will be saying, gee they don't make songs like that any more. Not exactly my cup of tea but it would probably make for a good running song with it's beat! Thanks for hosting the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha what a popular song of the moment! Hope you are having a wonderful week.
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete