Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Show

It's Thursday...

Snap, Set & Song day!

This week the theme is -

SHOW

a Snap
Last weekend we went to the Beaudesert Show.
 It's a small country show in the town where I gew up
and it happens right around the kids' birthdays every year.

a Set
Every year a Show Girl is selected at a local dance.
The Show Girl wears a sash and is part of the official party for the opening and closing.
She also gets to present winners ribbons and walk around looking glamorous.
Here's my Show Girl outfit.

a Song
I know this is a different meaning of 'show' but I think this may just be the cutest song and music video ever!


There is a linky below if you're joining in and a button to add to your post if you like.
Click HERE for more details if you need them.



I hope you enjoy my Snap, Set & Song.


 
 
Show








Copy this and add it to your post if you like.


2 comments:

  1. Love the theme this week - especially as I too attended (as we call it) a county fair just days before you did.

    I always enjoy seeing the artwork on the swing - so elaborate always! That was one of my first "adult" rides when Steeplechase was still open in Coney Island! (It was a turn of the 20th century version there - all wood!)

    As always, your set brings me back to my days in ladies fashion. Seems like a lifetime ago now however.

    And I really enjoyed the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful artwork on the chair ride too - very Parisian.
    Your set is so elegant - I love it!
    And Lenka's song is one of my all-time favourites! When I used to see her on the morning kid show, Toast, I think it was called, I would never have thought she would come up with a song like this, but it is just the sweetest thing!

    ReplyDelete