Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jubilee

It's Thursday!

Time for my...

Snap, Set & Song.

This week the theme is

JUBILEE

a Snap - No need to explain why I've chose this theme this week! I'm a loud and proud royalist and I love anything royal. Including the Queen, who I think is an amazing woman. How exciting would it be to be in London this week?! I was in London, ages ago, and this is one of my favourite snaps.

a Set - While Queen Elizabeth is no longer a fashion icon for the younger generations, she was once. I think her style is impeccable!

a Song - I saw this song last week on the Graham Norton show. I didn't know who Gary Barlow was until last week. I do know Robbie though! This song filled my soul immediately. Do you ever get soul connections with songs? There are so many things to love about the video like Prince Harry playing the tambourine and dancing, those beautiful military wives' voices, the gorgeous little African girl, Gurrumul and so much more. I think Gary Barlow and Andrew Lloyd Webber created pure magic with this song!



There's a linky below if you're joining in and a button to add to your post if you like.
Click HERE for more details if you need them.


I hope you enjoy my Snap, Set & Song.





Jubilee







Copy this and add it to your post if you like.

7 comments:

  1. Well, no suprises here ... enjoyed your SS&S. As I told you, my S was a stretch, but the S&S works rather well I think. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to be in the UK this week too - lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just watched that amazing clip..I'm all teary now...so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ally, I'm so glad you feel the same way about the song. :)

      Delete
  4. Thea, that song is just beautiful! Thank you for showing it to me.
    Hearing that has actually made me miss teaching for the first time in a long time, imagine that for class prayer...just beautiful!
    Congratulations Queen Bessie, and Thank you Thea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing!? You're right Lib, it would be the perfect class prayer song.

      Delete
  5. Oh, and your photo is gorgeous and LOVE your outfit choice too.

    ReplyDelete