Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Water

It's Thursday!

Time for my...

Snap, Set & Song.

This week the theme is

WATER

a Snap - I've been at the duck pond almost every day this week because Miss 4 has a new scooter. The water fountains were my inspiration for this week's theme. But in the end I couldn't get the perfect snap of the fountains, so I'm using an old one of the canal near my mother-in-law's house.

a Set - How gorgeous is this dress? I love watery colours.

a Song - Am I too predictible with my song choice again this week?



There's a linky below if you're joining in and a button to add to your post if you like.
Click HERE for more details if you need them.


I hope you enjoy my Snap, Set & Song.





Water







Copy this and add it to your post if you like.

3 comments:

  1. It's true - you can have dozens of pictures that fit a theme - but none that say "use me!" And I always try to use something that it uniquely "me."

    Another fun theme ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in your snap and set are so beautiful! That dress - my gosh! I really love the Brooke Fraser song-it's so quirky and unique! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could I resist joining in this week! What a perfect theme!

    Thanks for having me.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete